We are looking for:
◦ someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
◦ a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teacher and leader
◦ somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
◦ someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child.
We will invest in developing you as a teacher and as a leader – there will be considerable professional development opportunities for the successful candidate.
We can offer:
◦ the opportunity to work in a brand new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
◦ huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
◦ the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
◦ a TLR if you are interested in taking on a leadership role
◦ a unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London
Our commitment to you:
◦ the best guidance and support
◦ great training
◦ to be part of a successful Trust that nurtures and supports talent
◦ informed leadership The post is ideal for aspiring future leaders, be they NQTs or experienced staff.
◦ We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Visits to the school are very welcome. To arrange a visit, please give us a call on 01708 932710.
To download application documents please click here:
Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Teacher Main Pay Scale, depending on experience
Closing date for applications
February 22, 2019