Assistant Headteacher – Inclusion
Do you want to join a brand new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational leader?
We are looking to recruit an inspirational and aspirational Assistant Headteacher to lead Inclusion at our exciting, innovative and child friendly primary school. The successful candidate will help us to develop our SEN, safeguarding and pastoral support programmes and will liaise closely with the headteacher, promoting achievement for all our pupils.
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016 as part of REAch2 Academy Trust. From September, we are moving to our superb new purpose built site on Union Road in Romford.
We are offering you:
- an ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work with great staff and children who deserve the very best
- a genuine opportunity to lead and make a difference
- high quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful
- opportunities to work across and with other schools in our highly successful Trust
- the opportunity to work in a brand new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
- huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
- the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
a unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London This role will involve a teaching commitment for a great Year 2 class, with regular leadership time for additional responsibilities.
We are looking for:
- a first rate teacher with very high expectations of what can be achieved and a proven track record in raising pupil attainment
- a strong communicator and a successful team player, committed to developing strong working relationships with pupils, staff, families and external partners
- someone who is determined and resilient, with high expectations of themselves
- someone who can effectively coach and mentor others with demonstrable
- someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
- a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teacher and leader
- someone who has, or is interested in working towards, the SENCo qualification We will invest in developing you as a teacher and as a leader – there will be considerable professional development opportunities for the successful candidate.
Our commitment to you
You can expect:
- the best guidance and support
- great training
- to be part of a successful Trust that nurtures and supports talent
- informed leadership
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Visits are welcome. To arrange a visit or to request further information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 18 February 2018
Interviews: Friday 23 February 2018