Salary: Grade 3 Points 5-9 £21,591-£23,187
We are looking to appoint a hardworking, skilled, dependable and self-motivated individual to join our fantastic team. We require someone who will contribute to the smooth running of the school by organising and undertaking the caretaking, maintenance, cleaning and security of the school site, equipment and grounds. The successful candidate will have caretaking or general maintenance skills together with a knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and procedures. They will also be flexible in their approach, energetic and be keen to work as part of our school community.
Experience of a similar role within a school will be a significant advantage, but not essential.
We can offer:
– an ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work with great staff and children who deserve the very best
– a genuine opportunity to lead and make a difference
– high quality support to ensure that you are successful
– opportunities to work across and with other schools in our highly successful Trust
– the opportunity to work in a brand new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
– huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
– the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit or for further information please contact the school office on 01708 932710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 27th May 2019 Midday
Interview Date: Wednesday 5th June 2019
How to Apply: Please return your completed application form to:
Or by email to: email@example.com
Concordia Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references.