Class Teacher for Reception
Do you want to join a brand new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational teacher?
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. From September, we are taking on additional classes and moving to our superb new purpose built site on Union Road in Romford.
We are offering you:
- the opportunity to work in a brand new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
- huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
- the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
- a TLR if you are interested in taking on a leadership role
- a unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London
We are looking for:
- someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
- a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teacher and leader
- somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
- someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child.
We will invest in developing you as a teacher and as a leader – there will be considerable professional development opportunities for the successful candidate.
Our commitment to you:
You can expect:
- the best guidance and support
- great training
- to be part of a successful Trust that nurtures and supports talent
- informed leadership
The post is ideal for aspiring future leaders, be they NQTs or experienced staff.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
For further information, see application pack, or email Raheel Akhtar on email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 18 February 2018
Interviews: Friday 23 February 2018