TEACHING ASSISTANT for EYFS
Start Date: January 2019
Do you want to join a brand new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational teaching assistant?
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. We have just moved into our superb new purpose built site on Union Road in Romford. We are offering you:
- the opportunity to work in a brand new state-of-the-art building
- fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
- the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
- extensive professional development to enhance your knowledge and skills
We are looking for:
- someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
- a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teaching assistant (and is possibly looking to one day become a teacher themselves)
- somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
- someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child
We will invest in developing you as a member of our staff – this is a unique opportunity to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so you can have a chance to meet the students, staff and Senior Leadership. Please contact Raheel Akhtar on 01708 932710 to arrange a visit, or for further information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Contract: Fixed term (for one year) with a strong chance of becoming permanent
Hours: Full time (minimum 36 hours)
Salary Grade: NJC Scale, Outer London (SCP 14 to SCP 17) depending on experience £17,044 to £17,441 term time only (FTE £20,007 to £20,473)
Closing date: Tuesday 11 December 2018 at midday
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 17 December 2018.
To apply, please complete the forms below and return to Mr Raheel Akhtar
By Post : Concordia Academy Union Road, Romford, RM7 0HG
By Email: email@example.com