Post: Administration Assistant
School / Location: Concordia Academy, Union Road, Romford, RM7 0HG.
Start Date: September 2022 (Possibly July 2022)
Salary: Grade 2 SCP 1-5 NJC Outer London
Hours: 36 hours per week term time plus inset days and 1 additional week
Interviews: Applications will be considered upon submission
Do you want to join an outstanding new school looking to appoint an ambitious Administration Assistant?
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. In 2018, we moved into our superb new purpose-built site on Union Road in Romford. We are offering you:
- the opportunity to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art building
- fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
- the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
- extensive professional development to enhance your knowledge and skills
About the Role
The Administration Assistant is an integral member of the office team. You will work under the direction and guidance of senior staff to provide general clerical, administrative and financial support to the school. You will provide a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all parents and carers, pupils, staff and visitors, in line with the school’s visions and values.
What We Are Looking For
- someone to act as the first point of contact for parents and carers and all visitors to the school, providing a welcoming, professional, and efficient service at all times
- A strong administrator with a proven history of running a busy office and experience within a school environment.
- Someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be able to empathise (with confidence and tact)
- Someone to work closely with the School Business Manager in ensuring the Academies financial procedures are adhered to by raising Purchase Orders, receiving invoices, obtaining and checking statements and other tasks as required.
- someone who is organised and efficient and takes a proactive approach towards their job. This is an extremely varied role within a very busy and fast paced office.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like an informal chat about the role then please contact us and ask to speak to the School Business Manager.
The contact details are: Ms Clarke (Business Manager)
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01708 932710
How to apply:
Completed applications should be returned to: Ms Clarke
By post: Concordia Academy, Union Road, Romford RM7 0HG
Or by email: [email protected]
Closing Date: Applications will be considered upon submission
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.