TEACHING ASSISTANT for KS1 or KS2
Start Date: September 2020
Contract: Fixed term initially with a strong chance of becoming an ongoing role for the right candidate
Hours: Full time (36 hours)
Salary Grade: Grade 2 (SCP 2 to 5) depending on experience, £17,435 to £18,393 term time only (FTE £20,466 to £21,591)
Closing date: Friday 17 July 2020
Interview Date: Week beginning Monday 20 July 2020
Do you want to join a brand new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational teaching assistant?
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. We have just moved into our superb new purpose built site on Union Road in Romford.
We are offering you:
• the opportunity to work in a brand new state-of-the-art building
• fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
• the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
• extensive professional development to enhance your knowledge and skills
We are looking for:
• someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
• a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teaching assistant (and is possibly looking to one day become a teacher themselves)
• somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
• someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child
We will invest in developing you as a member of our staff – this is a unique opportunity to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so you can have a chance to meet the students, staff and Senior Leadership. Please contact Raheel Akhtar on 01708 932710 to arrange a visit, or for further information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Completed application forms and equal opportunities monitoring forms should be sent to:
Or by Email to: [email protected]