EYFS Lead and Class Teacher
Start Date: September 2022
Salary Grade: MPS + TLR, UPS
Closing date: Friday 28 January 2022 at midday
Interview Date: Week beginning Monday 31 January 2022
Do you want to join a new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational Class Teacher?
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. In September 2018, we moved to our superb new purpose-built site on Union Road in Romford. We are currently recruiting for a class teacher, starting from September 2021. We are looking for either an EYFS or a KS1 teacher.
We are offering you:
- the opportunity to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
- huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
- the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
- the possibility of a subject leadership role
- a unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London.
We are looking for:
- someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
- a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teacher and leader
- somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
- someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child.
We will invest in developing you as a teacher and as a leader.
Please contact the main school office to arrange a school visit.
The contact details are: Mr Raheel Akhtar
Tel: 01708 932710
How to apply: (Application only, no CV’s)
Completed application forms should be returned to: Mr Raheel Akhtar
By Post: Concordia Academy, Union Road, Romford RM7 0HG
Or by Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 28 January 2022 at midday
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.