Start Date: September 2020
Contract: Fixed term 1 year contract, with a strong possibility of becoming a permanent role the following year
Monday – Thursday 6.30am – 9.30am and 2.00pm – 6.30pm
Friday 6.30am – 9.30am and 2.00pm – 6.00pm
This post is Term Time Only plus 3 weeks.
Salary Grade: Grade 3 Points 5-9 (£19,639 – £21,091 pro rata)
Closing date: Thursday 16 July 2020 at midday
Interview Date: Week beginning Monday 20 July 2020
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016 as part of REAch2 Academy Trust. In September 2018, we moved to our superb new purpose-built site on Union Road in Romford.
We are looking to appoint a hardworking, skilled, dependable and self-motivated individual to join our fantastic team. We require someone who will contribute to the smooth running of the school by organising and undertaking the caretaking, maintenance, cleaning and security of the school site, equipment and grounds. The successful candidate will have caretaking or general maintenance skills together with a knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and procedures. They will also be flexible in their approach, energetic and be keen to work as part of our school community.
Experience of a similar role within a school will be a significant advantage, but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work within an ambitious, successful and vibrant school with great staff and children who deserve the very best
- high quality support to ensure that you are successful
- opportunities to work across and with other schools in our highly successful Trust
- the opportunity to work in a brand new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
- plenty of rest time during school holidays when working term time plus 3
- a split shift allowing for 4.5 hours rest during the day
- an early finish every Friday
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so you can have a chance to meet the students, staff and Senior Leadership. Please contact Raheel Akhtar on 01708 932710 to arrange a visit, or for further information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Completed application forms and equal opportunities monitoring forms should be sent to:
Or by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org