Teaching Assistant (Volunteer)
Start Date: September 2020
Closing date: Tuesday 21 July 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 22 July 2020
Do you want to join a brand new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational teaching assistant volunteer?
We are offering you:
- the opportunity to work in a brand new state-of-the-art building
- fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
- the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
- extensive professional development to enhance your knowledge and skills
We are looking for:
- a volunteer who is looking to support children in Early Years, KS1 or KS2, with the possibility of becoming a full time and paid member of our staff as the school grows
- someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
- a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teaching assistant (and is possibly looking to one day become a teacher themselves)
- someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child
We will invest in developing you as a member of our staff – this is a unique opportunity to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London. Please contact Raheel Akhtar on 01708 932710 for further information. Our new state-of-the-art building is based in Romford in Union Road.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Completed application forms and equal opportunities monitoring forms should be sent to:
Or by Email to: [email protected]